*-= LoW - KeLLy ClArKsOn =-*
Yups... I'm in low spirits these few days. Alotta shit running through my mind and it's constantly bringing me down everytime I think about it. Can't blame it on other coz the fault lies with me. Was thinking of letting off some steam in my entry but then again, I've sort things out. Damn it's so hard to convince myself.
You see...I was dissapointed in myself. I did let off some steam after vocals. Yup, it was becoz of vocals. It felt good though. On our way home, I seem to forget all the worries and us gerls started to make alotta lame jokes and laughing our heads off. Then as the night turns cold and rain began to pur down, gradually my tears began to flow too. At first it was personal, then it gets general. In the first place I had already suspected the reasons to my sudden unhappiness. It was much heartaching when he started lecturing me late in the night. It adds on to the tears flowing. That was really a wake up call. I was engulfed with dissapoinment once again.
I am the type of person who doesn't like many differerent people from lecturing me more than once in a day. It will lay heavy on my heart. It's been two days and I'm still feeling dissapointed you know.
My heart kept opposing with my brain. It's always convincing me to take it constructively and optimistically. I guess the dissapoinment is really overwhelming especially when the critisism comes from someone you're very close with. You tend to take it personally. But seriously now, after a long a grueling thinking, I've come to a conclusion. When someone (whom you're close with) give you a comment, it really means they expect the best from you coz they have high hopes for you. That is GENUINE concern! It will be stuck to my head onwards that...
**No Discipline, No Learning**
On to more livelier mode. Yesterday my family had to attend a wedding at Pasir Ris. We were like M'sians; boarding the bus from interchange and rounded Pasir Ris to come back to the interchange again!! Argh... In the first place I already realized it, but as I was in no f**king mood to say or do anything. When we arrived, there was this perverted old man who blatantly took out his Motorola hp and vediocam or capture me and my sister's movement! Whatta hell! Oi Pak Cik tak sedar diri! Anak dan bini pat seblah pon buat keje merepek. Da gian!? Eee~! Geram siol! Not once you noe, but 3 times! He was smirking at us when he saw us looking at him. Bloody idiot! I felt like digging his eyeballs and confiscating his h/p. Damn you perverted old man! I just hope he DOES NOT MISUSE our pictures for some entertainment alias PORN! Dammit.
Then earlier this morning while walking to the bus stop, someone was testing my patience. As I walked beside Hougang Sec, a bloody immature was calling out cat calls to me. I accidentally glanced back to the directionand got called 'MINAH' in the process. Heck you! 'kepala otak kau minah' Then as usual missed my lesson AA in the morning. Came late to school coz I slept late yesterday. Why? Tgk cte hindustan pe pasal ah! *haha* Ok lame. But it's been a long time since I watch hindi vcd. It's also been ages since I watch a movie. Supeman and Scary Movie 4 is at the top list. I'm tired waiting for people. Last resort, watch alone ah! Emo siah Aimi...
Wokay lah, enough crap for today!
Last note:
~ Don't blame me if my silence is DEAFening ~
No comments:
Post a Comment