:: aLhamduLLiLah ::
Allah telah mendengar dan memakbulkan doaku.
Well, the first thing I saw on my email inbox was a subject headed Results Release for Marketing Supplementary Paper. Was EFFING nervous larh! I really thought I'm gonna remodule again for that paper (which cost $450 and re-class is next year).
God answered my prayers, Dia lah Maha Suci Maha Pendengar dan Maha Pemurah. I still remember that day i studied briefly which was only the first 3 chapters, little did I know I was gonna be tested about everything! And the best part? I finish it in 30mins and soon after was at the movie theatre watching Monsters Vs Aliens *LOL*
But hey, it paid off - i PASSED :)
That's all that matters. The thing to settle is the retest fees, $150.
I still have 2 more sup paper to take. Yes, that's how badly I'm doing currently. Business Law was like Social Studies and 2x HARDER. *sigh* And I really thought i passed my F&B. I studied very hard for that, but the thing that bring down the marks was my badly done assignment. Well not entirely, just my Recipe Page. I scored a pathetic 1 out of 25 marks. *sigh*
I already was gonna give up BIG TIME. I told my mum and Shahid about it, but they said never give up. Shahid gave me a pep talk in msn but the very next day, the thought of quitting still looms and I was already thinking of talking to my Programme Manager and POSB bank which I took on a study loan of 2 years. But some1 didn't give up on me! He gave me a long motivating msg which almost made me cry - IN THE TRAIN! I was soo thankful I had his words with me, i still keep that msg safely. Futhermore, I only had 2 more subjects to go and I'm done which will be in early October. Really looking forward to that special month :)
And and and....someone's birthday is coming up real soon!!
Can any1 suggest what to buy for a guy on their Bday?? Men are such lousy people to go hunting presents for! Hakz! Coz it's difficult what to buy next once you had buy everything from wallet to watch. *sigh* Another problem.
Anyway, can't wait to watch Harry Potter next week! Yipeee~! :)
Last note, tomorrow interview at Sentosa Luge and soon to come, interview at Universal Studios ;) Really wondering how to break the news to my current Manager. HAH! I dun give a F**K!
No comments:
Post a Comment