...Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Way Up High
Wokeup at 9 am, stalled and snoozed my alarm clock till it was 9.30 then I just didn't wanna wake up, YET. Was really very tired. I don't know why. Too much hogging in the wee hours of the morning infront of the computer I guess.
The best part was I have an interview at Luge. Won't go into detail. If I geddit, I will tell ya. If I don't...I will still tell ya! *hahaha*
Went to school afterwards. Was dead tired, I felt like just lying on the floor and just sleep! I still endure the Business Accountings (yes, a/cs!!) but left after the half-time break. And heck! I was suppose to ace this subject coz i had spent a F::King 2 years studying accountings in ITE! But, this hard drive of mine has gone rusty or i guess it must have re-booted itself after I graduated. Or maybe I just let my hard drive be re booted coz I really didn't wanna touch that particular subject anymore in my life! I never thought I'll be doing it againg, darn! I could only underdstand/remember so little from whatever that my Lecturer says! Hell, I'm in trouble! *haha* Well, things can be learned right?
Met Dee at Centrepoint and was wondering where to head to. Was thinking about visiting the Arts Museum but the free entry which only starts at 7:30pm and at that time it was like what, 4:30 after we had lunch cum dinner? *hahah* So, i told him my bro was watching the Parade for the NE show, we decided to head there.
The view infront of the Esplanade stage was a great spot for the show that was put up by the Army and Navy. Great show!! The Chinook (wrongly spelled earlier as chinop, ok Dee, shut up, don't laugh! grrr) was great, the showcase of how criminals are chased on water was spectacular, but...don't expect much tho. Not that many things they are doing this year. Buget lah katerkan. Watev! It was getting very dark and heavily cloudy later in the evening and guess what?! It rained so freaking heavily during the fireworks display!!! Yay, I missed it! Dang. Poor dear old bro and the other thousands or so spectators that were there. Drenched and can't go anywhere until everyone is evacuated systematically. *haha*
Aite, here are some snippets... =)





And we saw the great big rainbow..pretty! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment