Wednesday, July 15, 2009

...Stuck With Each Other

Hey yo! My legs are super soar. Eversince yesterday. *sigh* I need to visit the massage parlour soon. Anyone wanna join me? *lol*

Today went to meet Dee. Was VERY super surprise on the amount of pay that I get for this month. -alhamdullilah-

What else? SHOPPING! Not that much lah. Here's what I bought...










-= blusher =-










-= compact powder =-













-= hairband =- -= looks like this when u wear it =-













-= the sachets n bottle cream were free when i sign up as a L'Oreal member =-

After the shopping, went home and got ready for school. What a bothersome it was!? I was at the wrong place for class!! WTH! I went to Starhub Building instead of the designated class for the day which was at Wilkie Edge at Princep St (around there). My friend, Des, convinced me to just take a bus and meet her there. I was half hearted at first but relent.

Anw, with full of confidence thinking that Pearl Centre was opposite the building, i took 143. Guess where I ended up? yes, Pearl Centre at CHINATOWN! Sheesh. So i thought, what the heck, might as well go home. Was effing tired already.

So here I am, at home blogging :D

4 comments:

Saffy said...

eh lawa pe the l'oreal casing...limited edition ehk?

MsBeHaVe said...

yup2..limited ed..

lawa kan..ada swarovski crystal lg pat tgh.. pretty..i love it coz its black in color! lol!

Saffy said...

where u got it?? u mentioned u become a member of l'oreal or sumting issit...

MsBeHaVe said...

i bought at Metro. i had the discount card. so i use it lah =)
the salesperson ask me to join, it was free. so i just join la. they say gt free gift if u purchase $250 within the year