Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wanted to catch Harry Potter 6 but apparently all the tix sell like goreng pisang lor. Eh wait, not goreng pisang but sell like donuts! Just like when Transformers started screening. Yeah...

Met up with Dila, my sis and him. The person who originally invited to watch the movie, had went home; just to recharge his battery flat mobile (-.-)

Wanted to also cut my hair BUT but but...hmmm. Will go tommorow at the barber shop near my house.

Anyways, how I feel like I could tell him why I'm so upset now. But i felt like its hopeless. Sigh..forget I even mention this. I'm soooo pissed off with her. And this ain't the first time. Should I be HATING her? Hate is a very strong word. Can she just leave us alone?! Well, I think for this part, I'm speaking for myself, so - can she blardy leave me alone! Leave my love life alone?!

*-=trying the best that i can to be a gd gf, guess i tink it'll nvr b enuff=-*

No comments: