...Happy Shalalala~
I'm quite happy that Universal Studios called back to rearrange the interview. That day when they called, I was having school on that particular time that they wanna held the interview.
Anyways, I'm NEVER..I repeat..NEVER, am I gonna lose my chance again. I'll be punctual and I'll answer with confidence (not that I havent been doing that). Ok, extra confident but not over confident. (-.-)
Was on my work today in the morning, and least expected SG Zoo to call for interview, SAME DAY as the universal studios interview. Arghh! I'm gonna be like a mad woman man going north and south of SG! It'll all be worth it..hopefully..praying for it.
Thanks to my Dear BF for pushing me to apply for SG Zoo. He looked for me jobs which I'm surprised I don't find them myself. The Universal Studio(US) was my effort (i don't depend on him ok), I looked thru their official webbie. The first time I tried, I failed coz I think was becoz of my honest to honest work history. Guess my integrity wasn't what they wanted. And anws, US will be a part time position. I don't mind starting from the bottom up. When there's opportunity in the future, I'll grab it.
*-= If You Love me, Love The Ones In My Life Too =-*
No comments:
Post a Comment