Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can I have this as my house? An ice cream top-roof house??









Watched this movie last Tuesday with Shahid and Hussien. Gerek!! 4/5 stars :)









I had attended Corporate Induction at RWS office at Jurong for the past two days. Definitely it was tiring. Not becoz of my lack of sleep. No! It was becoz of the travelling time that it actually took to get there. I didn't mind anyways because I had so much fun doing ice breaking with my new friends/colleagues, we played teamwork games, poked fun on one of the trainers, we had gerek trainers too, laugh like crazy and got a peak on each individual's weaknesses today.

Tomorrow, we'll all be going down to construction site. See all the works, maybe do test runs or learn how to use the buttons and maybe also familiarise with the floor. I dunno. Honestly, I dunno what we'll be doing everyday until the reopening of the park draws nearer. All I'm looking forward to are the TEST RIDES!! YAHOO~! We'll be the first in SG to be riding the cool rides and basically everything lah! Excited to the max :) but I have this one thing bugging me, damn I'm gonna be tired and scared and nervous becoz, we'll have to handle 30k pax once it open doors!! 30 000 ok don't play play!! Well, not all 30k will be riding but u noe, at least 80 or 90% will be queining up! Definitely, I'll take Dear there as soon as it opens :)

Ok, gtg. I have to report work at 8.30am tmr. Luckily from then on it'll be at Sentosa. Phew!

Last but not least, I'm so not looking forward to the peeps raya outing this Saturday. Dun ask me why, so many f**king reasons if I were to list down.

Aite, nite people :)

No comments: