*-=- Good Times -=-*
On Saturday 101009 was our VDG peeps raya outing. All of us met late at Hussien's house, at 5pm! No worries, there was transport. All in all, it was quite tiring although only 7 houses. The most tiring would be Shahid coz he was driving manually. Kesian syg ku...
Oh yes, talking about my Dear BF... *sigh* He gave me the shock of my life. Its been some time (a long time actually!) since someone gave me a surprise, a birthday surprise to be exact. *haha* it was all planned! I initially saw that Shahid called Hussien. I was wondering why he didn't call me instead. I pass it off. When it came, I was really taken aback. Muka confem nampak terkejut berok nye! He did it successfully without me finding it out first :) The following pics location is at his house. PS: he had the cake the whole time at the back seat of the car while i was sitting with him at the front!

lighting up candles for the unsuspecting victim! -_-"

and here is the bdae gal, teary-eyed actually!

with the mastermind :) <3
with the people who made my day :XThe day was a wonderful one. We laugh like crazy, make fun of each other, sang in the car, duelling with both cars, visit each other's home, ate at EVERY single house we went and of coz take lots of stupid, nice and "artistic" photos :)
Special thanks to Amsyar, who bought me a box of Ferrero Rocher (finish already!) Humairah and Hassan who got me a sweet bracelet (nice!). Presents are things which I don't want people to get me. Their constant presence are enough for me to treasure.
A special mention for my beloved sister, Siti Aishah who turns 18 today 121009! Happy Birthday & Love ya sis, muax! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment