
Review for Fame: The songs were great. I love that Marco charater. He's damn cute. *haha* Tho I was expecting to hear some remixes from the originals like Body Electric at their Graduation Day, but I was left dissapointed, together with Ayid. Naturi Naughton didn't even sing the OST Fame. blueh... Overall 2/5 stars.
(currently I'm watching Fame 1980 - I wanna compare which is better)

Review for Phobia 2: Skit 1 - just imagine Hantu Gala. *haha* yup. Typical Hungry Ghost style meets Hantu Gala. Quite scarry yet abit dissapointing coz there was some inconsitency. Skit 2 - a kurang ajar nurse lets the patient die and soul be switched. scarry mary!! Skit 3 - zombie nonsense. u noe the rest. but got bonus, cute lead actor! skit 4: mama's lost her boy. abit tense but then the ending was illogical, as what Ayid said (-.-) Skit 5 - the best! sequel to one of the skits in 1st movie. laughable like crazy!! *haha* storyline also not consistent. yet, i enjoyed the movie!! 4/5 stars becoz of the last skit :)
Yesterday we had quite a big quarrel. Me and my mouth. I just can't shut my trap. Once I start hurting him, i won't stop. I really don't think of the consequences. I'm really thankful, tho he will always defend himself too and say all those harsh words, it's always him whom will give in first and say his i miss yous'. I wasn't ready to give in yet. Yes, hot headed and stubborn.
And the best part was, I sincerely forgot that 3rd Oct(yesterday) was our 3yrs 2 mths anni together. He msg persistently but I didn't reply. We both went online and chatted. Debated actually. I became soo sleepy I just left him at that.
We met in the afternoon after his class. The moment I saw him I felt like saying a thousand apologies. We hugged while waiting for the train. I really melt, melt in his arms. I didn't wanna let go. I just wanna tell him how sorry I was, but I kept mummed. The whole journey we hugged, joked and things became back to normal.
I'm thankful, really. He's like no other. Never will a man be like him, the only one who can put up with my nonsense, so damn patient, and mostly, the one who understands me the most and will stay his ground beside me no matter what.
I love you Dee, this relationship will last I promise. Amin.
Happy Anniversary syg *muax!*
No comments:
Post a Comment