*-= Starting From Scratch =-*
On the day that I signed my letter of employment to Resort World Sentosa, I also rejected the opportunity to work in a hotel :(
I know the desicion was a hard one. I'm starting at Universal Studios from scratch. Literally from scratch seeing that we will be the so called pioneers of the whole amusement park. Its still in construction period. We'll be going down to the site next Friday. Some say I'm lucky. I don't what about it is lucky but its definitely a priviliged.
The briefing day listed everything I wanted to know - which is the career growth. I know I have a Diploma and I should be going for something better than crew. Actually, I haven't got the cert yet (-_-)" But still, its a stepping ground for me to gain this fortunate experience of working in the Tourism industry, and who knows, I might after one year move elsewhere within the park and further my career prospect.
All of this will be decided in the long run. Now all I'm doing is to rest and be fully recharged before I start my new job. Eeerr, now would be only corporate induction first lah coz the park is not up yet what. *haha* Still, I'm excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment