::-::- Cream of the Crop and to top it off, with a Cherry on Top -::-::
Well people, as most of ya all noe, it was my 22nd Birthday yesterday (171009).
Seriously speaking, there were no presents, cakes and whatever fancies you have on a normal birthday celebration. All I had were my colleagues the whole day as I was working from 11.30 to 9pm. As today was a public holiday, we hadn't much anyhting to do so the afternoon part was just looking thru some slides on the different themed attractions that we will have at Resorts World Sentosa and the evening part was the best part of all!!
We played mind concentration games, laughed at all the jokes which was NON STOP! I love this bunch of friends, they are the happening ones of all the batches of workers that joined RWS. We also gossiped about some people - DUH!! *haha* They sang birthday song, sabo me by letting me sing. I sang the National Anthem (one liner) by the way! *hhaha* Gerek people, but sadly, I'll be leaving them for a better career advancement in the hotel industry. I'll get thru to all the obstacles and I will prove BF wrong that - "jgn nanti da join hotel, u pula menyesal and nak alik g sentosa eh". I swear I'll prove him WRONG! I have gotten Mum's blessings and I hope God will also lead me through it all. Amin.
And the cherry on top for the day was meeting HIM at the end of my shift. Had looked forward since morning to meet BF. Sadly, its only for 2 hours coz he's afraid he'll miss the last bus if he sent me home. Which I actually don't mind becoz....we're meeting again tommorow together with Hussien and Amsyar and head to Night Safari's Halloween night! WEE~!! Cant wait. I've invited the rest of the peeps but I think everyone busy or short cashed. It's ok. Well, wattodo.
Ok, thats all peeps, I had the most fun time at work for the first time in my life on my birthday. Thanks all for the wishes too. Next birthday celebration for? Mak Busu and Nurul Khairiah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment