Ahlan Wah Sahlan peeps! Here I am writing again with a new blog skin! Wee~! I really love it, do u? *smiles* This time I’m gonna be less in words. Cuz I’m trying to overcome the predicament (did I use the right word??!!) I endured on Saturday after vocal class.
I’m so upset that it NEARLY made me lose all my respect to the person I look up to the most.
Well, wattodo... Boys will be boys.
I still can't accept it tho. It really was a mismatch of character. *Aimi!! Why are you so upset just because of one ciggie???* I don’t like guys who have that habit lah. Sigh...
Anyways, after vocal class I went to Orchard with Su and Sharin. For the first time he was with us cuz usually he would head home straight after vocal class. We were supposedly to watch Khalil perform coz he had a dance item with his mates at the X! CAPADE. But darn we missed it!! Then met up with the other guys (Aidil, Shahid and Hussien) at McD Centrepoint. Along the way I saw Nurul Ain, Tajlee with Zaihar and Johari (to Jo: all the best in ur NS tis April!). Whatta freak! We rounded Centrepoint 3 times and went to OG which had no freaking KFC cuz earlier on they say they were at KFC! I was so damn tired and quite pissed as I was on heels!
Then I saw Khairul Anwar sitting with them!! Argghh...!!
*Muahaha* Hell no it wasn't him! He was a friend of the guys lah who happens to look like Khairul Anwar. So cute! I like his hair. The guys had their dinner. Su, Sahrin and I didn't join them coz we had something earlier. I had mine which I bought from KFC Takashimaya. There were no seats available so we sat at the corner before meeting them at McD. Just sat there keeping quite and interrupting here and there while they eat. They were so engrossed with the topic of reminiscing the old silly songs like Las Ketchup, Chihuahua song (Coke advert), Dr Bombay's Calcutta, Vengaboys and also the stooopid "pre-school" song on Perfect 10. *haha*
After dinner we went home. That was when my predicament began. Well, haizz... Letting go of it Su and Hussien, don't worry. Sharin could feel how I feel at that point of time. Its ok its ok. *hush* Just don't tell anyone okay guys. Hmm... After that we all took the MRT home. Accompanied Su to Tampines then I took 72 from there. Reached home around 11. There was Superman 1 on tv2 but I dozed off. So freaking tired.
Yup guys! Be informed my hp no 933 can be used again. Wee~! Just don't delete the number that you have. Just in case it got cut off again.
~~~
I feel so at ease now. At home I’m occupied with prayers. I’m not getting all emotional or involving any feelings to anything that has happen to me now. Had a peaceful mind after so long. Last year really is last year’s news! I’m over 2005! So happy *smiles*For that freaking idiot who thinks you can smile and stare at me anytime you want, don’t even think about it! I’ll never be smiling at you again.
Relationship for me this year? Nah… I rather not have anyone. I don’t feel as if I have the right to like anyone also. It’s always one sided. Well I just have to blame myself coz when someone wants me, I played hard to get or just gave them the cold shoulder. So it’s karma. Who cares anyway?
By the way… Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all Muslims and Happy Holiday for the non Muslims! Wee~! Assalammualaikum…
To Eera and Kamil: *hehe* Thanks for burning my cd and pity Chomel who fell down from the 10th storey!! kesian nye!! haish... Lucky cats have 9 lives. Hopes she get well soon yeah with your care. *hehe*
~hEaLiNg A DiStUrEd MiNd HeRe~
No comments:
Post a Comment