Thursday, January 19, 2006


*-= ThAt'S mY gOaL - sHaYnE wArD =-*

As'kum peepz... Back again. Yesterday I didn't come to school coz I had to acco Mama to go for massage. She injured her foot on Monday while sending Mizi to school. She fell into the drain. Poor mummy... So yesterday she asked me to stay at home and help her with household chores and to the Nenek's house for massage at McPherson.

Alhamdulillah after the massage, her leg was much better. If not she couldn't walk properly. She hasn't gone to work for two days already.

Maybe today she start work. She will be working straight till end of January or February. I pity her. Hmm... I'm just glad to play my part at home.

Well yeah~ great to be at school coz I don't quite like sitting at home for long. Earlier today I had P.E. Fun ar after so long didn't exersice. Burn some calories! *wahaha* Ran two rounds then we played street soccer. My team won 5-3. I'm a good defender mah *bluek!* Then we went to eat at Cafe 2. Wa liaow I tell you it was so packed! I lost mood to eat. I just had a big cup of pepsi *damn thirsty!* and char kuay.

While waiting for BCM, I saw a familiar face. It was Suhana (from Anugerah 2005) performing at the Amphitheatre. She sang LeAnne Rimme's Can't Fight The Moonlight and my freaking song *berangan jer!!* Kelly Clarkson's Because Of You. Jun and I 'complimented' alot. *haha* You no need to know what we talked about la huh. Bcoz I don't quite fancy Suhana eversince the Anugerah.

~~~

I don't quite like the noisy school now. Actually crowded place to be specific. Haiz... Then later in the year the new batch of HNitec students will be joining. Hmm... All of the guys are staring at us ups and downs. Felt like digging their eyeballs.

Btw, about the above song... When I first heard it I thought the title was That's My EGO! *muahaha* What's with the title right?? But when I heard it again it was supposed to be GOAL not EGO! *haha* It's a very nice song ya know. Go hear it...

Jonet! Mamat pat depan mata pon tak nampak *wahaha!!* I board the bus with Fabian ya noe. Jealous tak, jealous tak?? *kekeke*

After this P.I.E!! Yahoo~!

~A Smile Is A Curve That Sets Everything Straight, So Smile Always Yeah!~

No comments: