
*-= So SiCk – NeYo =-*
Assalammualaikum! Ahlan Wah Sahlan semua! *wahahah* Its in Arab so the translation is Peace be upon you and hello to ya all! *heheh* Wee~! Fara, Izad and Anuar came back yesterday! Lotsa pictures of my favourite band, Peter Pan! Liza sebok jer dgn Ariel ku! He’s mine! *wakaka* Gonna upload pictures to my fotopage. It’s at my [Links] btw. A lot of old pics lah… And I wanna say a special thanks to Aidil, Amsyar, Huda, Liza and myself *bluek* for the fotos that are displayed in mua fotopage and blog! Wee~! I’m going all excited here so let’s just get it on with my entry for today. As ya all know by now I love to recap cuz cant update on the spot. No net at home mah. Heh.
Yesterday supposedly our class had P.E, well actually we had lah, but all the Malay students didn’t go for it. So I didn’t go lah siah. I was with Amy btw. Both of us were full of enthusiasm to do High Element but whatta freak!? Don’t have sehz! So we just hide away, went to Café 1 to grab some snacks. Met up with Eera, Ana, Alvin, Amsyar and Abid. They had video thingy audition but weren’t interested so we all decided to go for P.E last min. Mr Azlan (miang tak jadi) teacher was giving a test. WTF!? P.E?? TEST?? Summore it was difficult he told Amy and I. Only with his guidance we could do it. The rest did it earlier but we chose to do it next week. It’s mostly questions relating to biology about bones *huh?!* We’re not the Sports Management students okay! I didn’t had food during lunch. Wasn’t hungry. Weird! Then during BCM did a question on facsimile. Quickly finished that to msn with mua peeps. Padahal pat sebelah2 jer. *haha* After that we had P.I.E, not the food pie ah!! Wee~! My favourite subject! *haha* It’s like life skill, knowing and understanding yourself better. The teacher (sorry ‘cher I dun noe ur name =p) is very sweet and he’s a fun person. Showing us lotsa funny and inspirational clips and make us do a lot of fun activities. Always rewarding us with M&Ms *haha* It seems to be the favourite subject of my other classmates too! And to Mak Jah (Wani) and Mak Ti (Syafiqah): Your kueh baulu will be ready by my mum, Mak Kuntil, when you deposit your money ok. Kesian Yazzid anak Mak-tak-tau-name-saper *haha*. You guys know, I know what is it I’m referring too… *wakakak* Kekek lah layan karenah korg!
Anw! *haha* The class ended at 4.30 after the teacher showed us some clips from the movie Patch Adams. Eera, I wanna borrow the VCD! *hehe* Jun and I went to Café 1 to have our late breakfast-cum-lunch while Eera went to meet Kamil at Bedok. Nurul Syahidah! Don’t do that to me again! Sneaking up on me like we’re in a scary movie! The weird thing is Jun Jonet didn’t even realize Nurul was behind me. We were sitting opposite each other FYI. After that I heard someone calling me. Hantu mane pula ni panggil aku??! *haha* It was Hussien! His hair was in a mess cuz he just finished P.E. *haha* He was with some boys. He didn’t join them for lunch tho and instead sat with us. Talked a lot about the secrets of Singapore Idol. I’m so shocked, likewise Jun. Not sure whether to join onot coz really wanna concentrate on my studies. All the stuffs about vocal class and singing audition came out. Hey, he’s the experienced one! Jonet, join lah vocal class! *haha* It was raining cats and dogs so we waited till it drizzle when we moved from the cafeteria. I took 12 with Jun. Dropped at Pasir Ris. She and I used coins for bus fare and that freaking bus driver only gave us one tix instead of two, which I took. Unfortunately the bus conductor board the bus! WTF?! Kan chiong sak Jun sampai sanggup nak trun bus. *haha* Then I saw this bus tix on her lap when she took out her lanyard. I thot the driver gave us 1 tix!? Rupenye, it was the bus tix which she took in the morning! *haha!* Lucky it was bus no.12 also. The conductor checked briefly and tap her ezlink on her thingy-mejik. Jun got away. Got scared for nothing! Lucky I saw the ‘extra’ tix *haha* Reached home late and alhamdullilah I was in time for Maghrib prayers and qada’ the ones I missed. Yeah, maybe gonna pay my debts for not fasting tomorrow or a.s.a.p *hehe* Hey, I’m trying to change to be a good girl here. Same goes with Eera. It’s for the best right Eera…? People change in time.
Here’s something for ya all that I learn from my P.I.E lesson:
If a child lives with criticism, he learn to condemn
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy
If a child lives with encouragement, he learns confidence
If a child lives with shame, he learns to feel guilty
If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship,
He learns to find love in the world…
Poem written by: Dorothy Law Nolte
“The world does not have to change…The only thing that has to change is your attitude” as said by Gerald. How true ain’t it?
Sorry if my entries are always long like a composition as said by a friend *haha* If you hate to read them, you can jolly well and get lost! Cuz I love to write and in details about everything I wish to say. And also I love to give alotta advice/motivation in life. It’s also called sharing to improve/touch the lives of people reading these *smiles* Take care guys! N u really noe that I really care for ya all =)
~HaPpY cHaNgInG~
No comments:
Post a Comment