Tuesday, January 17, 2006
*-= KaU AuRaKu - AdAbAnD =-*
As'kum peeps! Wow... Had a boredz weekend. Had quite a laughter also actually because of some t.v programmes.
Saturday had my vocal class. I went there late as I had to take for Mama the financial slip from my sis at her house at Bedok Resevoir. After that I took bus to Eunos MRT. Earlier on I decided to go class with Hussien but he says he's going with Shahid and Aidil at 2.15pm. My goodness, it was way too early man! So I just passed it off ar.
But then went I was crossing at my old house (at the middle of the road btw), there was this lady beside me and pointed out to something at the back. Mind you, I was so engrossed with my head blasting discman on, I really didn't wanna be disturbed by anyone. So I turned and I saw Aidil in a cab asking me to hop in. Lailahaillallah. Nampak ajer ni mamat. I was wondering also how come he's late. Rupe2nye, the other two was still waiting for him coz he was late. And Aidil's voice was VERY nasal! *hahaha* Tau takpe eh Aidil. I always tease him in class. With that kinda voice nyanyi lagu Meraung sedap tu!! *wakaka* Kidding... Anw,to the 3 musketeers: Sorry I didn't talk to you guys in the train and to sch. I'm really not in the mood to talk when I'm listening to my discman. That's my habit lah *hehe*
When I saw my girlfriends, havoc man! *hahaha* Laughing and talking about everything. I let go of my craziness after being in a "funeral" mode in the train. *muahaha* Aisyah came after so long and the funny part was her laughter! She laughed liked a horse! You ppeps who have watched Mami Jarum, the actress Rita Rudaini's character laughed exactly like that! *haha*
We went for dinner at the nearest hawker centre. Had char kuaw teow! Yummy... Liza! When are we gonna eat at Lau Pa Sat again?? *haha* Went home with Su. In the train, we took lotsa crazy bitchy pics without caring the people looking at us. *haha*
I reached home ard 9+ and tot there were no intresting programmes to watch but after switching to all the channels, I saw Exists on t.v 2! My favourite! Ezad sang alotta old and new songs. Was mesmerised by him. Fuyoo~... Then after that was a movie called The Colour Purple. It was based on a novel. There was Oprah Whinfrey and Whoopi Goldberg. I tell you, the beginning till the end I couldn't stop crying. It was such a sad story *sob sob* And I had headache from it and it got worst with my step dad smoking in the house. My goodness! I really can't stand the smell. I got away from it to do unfinished laundry that mum asked to.
The next morning (Sunday), I just sat at home, waiting for someone to call or msg me. I've been expecting unexpected calls from someone! Haish... I know I will never get those kinda calls. Sat at home watch very the funny Tuxedo. Did my normal prayers. Etc2...
Today I took the effort to wake up early but was still freaking late because the Nitec students occupied all the spaces in the bus lane 31... Wah liao! I'm happier when there are not many people ard in the school siah! So many characters, the mats and minahs. But I don't care much ar. They are also human who at least wanna study. I don't go around and call/hates mats or minahs for no reason. Huda brought along her camera and we took lotsa pics. Took one with my Adik (Amsyar) a.k.a Pak Dol. *muahaha* Will update it in my fotopages soon.
Now I'm writing this at MLC. Favourite place in the school!! *kekeke* Hmm... To peeps out there, don't play hard to get lah. Some people are sincere when it comes to the matters of the heart. Yes, it's a matter of time but if are waited too long, the bird will just fly away. I'm proud to say some of the peeps I know just won't give up easily. Keep it up! Patience is a virtue.
To Hidayah a.k.a Chek Yah: HappY 19th BirthdaY gal! May ur hopes and dreams come true! Miss Ya~...
~U GoT a PrObLeM WiTh Me U BeTTeR SaY iT tO mY FaCe~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment