Wednesday, January 4, 2006


*-= GeReK – PhAtNaTRiX =-*



Assalammualaikum! Wohoo~! New year, new me, new resolution, everything new! 2006 will be a whole lotta things happening. I’m so looking forward to it! Looking forward to new batch of people at school, new activities, there’ll be the Singapore Idol auditions and what more, stress! *haha* Funny me asking for stress. This time around I’m really gonna materialize my resolution insyaAllah. Actually there’s a lot more but let’s just keep it to myself aite. *heheh* Wanna share some tips on how you can make your resolution happen yeah… 1st, u must be able and prepared to take the risk and fall. 2nd, must have determination and preparation. 3rd, confidence. You must have confidence in yourself but not too over confident aite. 4th, everything must come with faith in God. Prayers. Very important, coz with that, everything will go smoothly. 5th, without support from your loved ones too we may not achieve what we want, so its best we always treasure and appreciate them while they are still around to support you =) Lastly, your resolution got to be realistic man!! Cause if it isn’t, how you gonna change yourself!? That’s about all for resolution in the new year.

What did I do during my hols? *haha* Basically I stayed home most of the time but I did went out and spend some time with my family and friends. Last Sunday (Christmas Day) I went to watch Ria Hit 15 at Tampines. Got dance competition. Congrats to Zaihar for winning the solo dance category! Syamsul mesti ada tau. *haha* And took pics of Khairul Anwar (cute!!) and Syed Azmir. Cute kids also were asked to go up stage to sing along to Ahli Fiqir’s Angguk-angguk Geleng-geleng. Cute sehz!! Anw, I didn’t like one freaking beeyatch who dance around the artiste as if she was in a club. WTF?! Then on Wednesday I met my sis to go Bedok CC to surf the net. Before that met Eera and her boyfren to pass her a CD. Coincidentally I bumped into Anuar and Izad. They were waiting for Farhan to go Sentosa. Thursday I accompanied Aishah to the clinic cuz she had back pain. Hang out with her for awhile at Compass Point. Missed her a lot man! She’s always busy with work! Then on Friday I went out with my bf (best fren lah!) Liza. Actually I planned to go out with Liza, Suhana and Farhan but! Haiyo…Lain yang jadi. Turn out me, Liza, Fara and Nor meet at City Hall. Saw Danial Zul along the way. Took lotsa crazy photos at Kampong Glam Café. I discovered a new shop, well it’s new to me tho. *haha* It’s House of Japan along Arab Street. Cool~! Then on Saturday met up with Suharty and Ifa at Ang Mo Kio MRT station. We headed for Cheng San CC to see Aidil and Shahid perform. Nampak ajer org lambai Aidil eh. *haha* Of cuz we were supporting ‘em lah. The audience in the front stage was spraying party ribbons at him *haha* Spiderman pun tak dapat lah. Then there was this Uncle who teased me, asking whether the handsome guy is my boyfriend. *huh??* Which handsome guy he referring to seh? Aidil or Shahid? *haha* Of coz I said neither lah. Su explained to him that we are all vocal classmates. *haha* it was funny tho wondering why he said that. Padahal Su yg bising pekik2. (Anw, one shocking revelation that Ifa told me. She said that Mr Baron is a Muslim! Gosh! That’s good. *hehe* No wonder the guys always greet him, beri salam all that) But frankly speaking, Aidil is really a good catch. Any girl will be very lucky who gets him. Humble, simple, hilarious, good character and good singing (bonus!). If me, I will not let that chance go by sehz! *haha* But wattodo, I like him as a big brother who is a good inspiration for singers wanna be like me and also, I like someone else *evil grin* For Shahid wise, *thinking* He’s funny, humble, rubber faced, sometimes proud of his cuteness *heheh*, loves to sing and he’s a sweet guy basically.


Sunday and yesterday just stayed at home watch boring TV programme with mum cuz she wasn’t working for four days straight. Wa liao! Manusia2 yg tonton series DIA on Suria boleh jadi BIYOL seh tengok ragam Fifie! *muahaha* Well anw, today is the start of a new day at school for year 2006. Gonna be the end of year 1 soon in ITE for the June ’05 intakers. With determination and friends who are with me, we can all survive final exam guys! Then the seniors are gonna be graduating. Wah so sad man… Gonna miss Saadah and Liyana. *sob sob* ouh yeah, haizz… I lost my specs before school closed *sob sob again* Gonna buy new specs soon IF I have the money! *sigh*

Today at sch...normal lessons. Ms Choo told me my marks for the last test. Alhamdullilah! 100%!! Yahoo~! *hehe* Akcerli, i expected it ar *smiles* Haiz. Mcm2 karenah pat skola. Just something for ya all: Jangan mencari kesalahan org lain jika kesalan diri sendiri itu tidak disedari! Translation: Don't find fault in others when you haven't notice the fault that already lie in urself! Well, 2mrw or 2day Anuar, Izad and Fara is coming back to S'pore frm KL. They went to watch Peter Pan in concert! Wah~!!! *jealous* Liza lend them her camera. Gonna ask for the pics and put in my fotopage. *haha* Its not official yet tho. Upload my pics first then let ya all see =) Well that’s about all for today folks!

~HuGs N KiSsEs~

No comments: