Saturday, January 14, 2006


*-= CoNfEssIoN oF a bRoKeN HeArT - LiNdSaY LoHaN =-*

As'kum. Wow... It's Friday already, tomorrow is Saturday, the day after tomorrow is Sunday. Then start of a brand new week again. *haish* Some people will go Wohoo~! coz its the weekend but not me. Its gonna be the same old routine. Vocal class then slack at home. Boring~!

Let's see what I've been doing this past week shall we.

Monday: Ms Choo was supposedly give us tix to the Chingay parade BUT! decided not to coz of the molestation case. whatta freak!? Of coz the class protested but it falls on deaf ears. freak! Didn't go for PTX in the morning coz acco Eera (she didnt go for ETP). For BCM, Eera, Jun, Huda and I played hang man. We were bunch of laughing monkeys laughing all the way! *ahakz*

Tuesday: Hari Raya Haji

Wednesday: Had my P.E test which I didn't take last week. Lucky Mr *miang* Azlan was leading us thru, if not I'll just scribble wateva ans I think best suits the qn *haha* During BCM, that moronic Mrs Sim -Lim-Sq kept nagging at us. Felt like stuffing her mouth with a sponge! For PIE, the usual, it was laughter all the way for Jun, Eera and I! Feel like we offended some people, but didn't cared anws.

Thursday: Didn't go for first lesson (IAC). Was so freaking lazy to wake up early in da morn'. The day before, I was so full of ideas to do my BCM project but no resources! Argh~! So I went for BCM that I intended not to go! That Mrs Sim-Lim-Sq was still nagging abt our performance in class. I went BALISTIC!! Threw my tantrum on MSN and my friends around me. Got freaking pissed to the slightest thing. Sorry guys...Really very sorry. (nak dekat kot...nak dekat ape eh?..nak dekat mampos!) *haha!* Joking! I was rushing to finish my overdue draft. Thank God its finished and passed up. Freak U~! I HAD TO REDO EVERTHING! Troublesome~. Had my PTX CA test also. My brain shutdown early so didn't had the mood to do it. Just wrote wateva shit I noe. 50% will be taken from the marks. I don't give a freaking care!!

Today: Didn't went AIC AGAIN! Haizz. Talked to Ms Choo about it already. For BCM, we had a debate about whats lucky and unlucky for both sexes. Hot topic! *muahaha* Went for lunch and talked about the people who died at Mekkah while doing their primilige (did I spell right??). Now Jun, Eera and I is at the MLC. Blog hopping to my fellow schoolmates. *ahakz* Later meeting Liza to acco her for a job interview at Eastpoint.

Sorry guys. Forgot to tell ya all something VERY important. Fort Minor is coming to our island on 1st March!! Argghh~!! I wanna go!! I love Mike Shinoda!! Anyone who are willing to acco me there?? *haha* And the most expensive tix is just $68!! Front row, standing room summore! Argh! I'm saving start next week to watch them. You bet! *LOL*

Basically, this whole week I've been coming to school late and missing alot of my 1st period lessons. *sigh* Gonna do something about it. And it's been raining the whole week but fortunately today the Sun is shining brightly. Wee~! I brought my jacket along just in case. Alotta things at school is happening also. I had a screw loose somewhere. Been behaving quite weirdly, talking crap also. *haha*

To YOU: Sorry about the Hetty Sarlene song. U'r only related to it by the song title only! Not the lyrics to it. *muahaha* Jgn pikir mcm2 hah. These few daes been talking alot of crap lah!

To Fir: Ur ignorance towards me is frustrating. All of a sudden u didn't msg me. Why? What'd I sae to upset u? And also I'm very sorry that day I didn't acco you to the airport coz I was having lessons in the afternoon. Sorry if you think I was being cold and unintrested. *sigh*

To all of you reading this:

No comments: