Thursday, January 12, 2006
*-= JuJuR - RaDjA =-*
Jujurlah padaku bila kau tak lagi cinta
Tinggalkanlah aku bila tak mungkin bersama
Jauhi diriku
Lupakanlah aku ohh...
Jujurlah padaku bila kau tak lagi suka
Tinggalkanlah aku bila tak mungkin bersama
Jauhi diriku
Lupakanlah aku
Selamanya...
As'kum guys! Back again from holiday.. *hehe* Pdhal cuma satu hari jer eh. Quite boredz ar coz I just sat at home the whole day watch t.v programmes like 2005 Billboard Awards and The Hot Chick. Funny sehz!! *LOL!*
Nothing much to say lah today. Just here to release my boredom. Now having BCM then later got PIE!! Yahoo~!
About my previous entry... I assure you I will say something and do another thing the next moment. *haha* I can be quite fickle minded sometimes.
The above song says it all...
Btw, Happy Birthday to Abdullah and Happy 4 year Anniversary to Aishah & Abdullah. *haha* 2 in 1 celebration. Wow... How I wish I had that long a relationship... *sigh*
~I'm OuTta HeRe~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment